Mar 15, 2009

Waiting and Minesweeper...

Internet connection are realllll slow these days...gives me headache waiting in front of this monitor...like no life, just waiting waiting waiting...

...waitingggg waitinggg and still waitingggg...

Y do we have to wait for everythinggg?! what a waste of time to wait...does delay gratification have to do somethg with thisss??...dun think so...as far as i know...this is just the internet connection...plus plus other things in life...

I dun want to let my headache control me, so might as well do stg else while waiting...

hve been playing 'Minesweeper' for the lasttt few weeks now...so i think im really good at it...but i still cannot complete the Expert....


My Best Time score so far:
Beginner - 11 seconds
Intermediate - 56 seconds
Expert - still fail to complete

mmm...ya lor...will get better score soon...beat me la...so far only cousin Paul could beat me...but that was a long long time ago.....haha...now i think i broke his score...




No comments:

Post a Comment