Mar 12, 2009

AI8: Top 13


Yesterday the concert was quite impressive...all contestants was required to sing MJ song....
and Adam L....whom nailed it once again...succeed in making me more deeply madly in love...who cares with all the rumours...i love him anyway... though Simon Cowell said Megan hd made a silly choice for choosing that song ,i still think that she entertained me...and i like her... and Matt...i like him too...but i hate the fact that ppl compare him with JT, i think he should try his best not to be like JT... and Alison I...quite boring today...so no comment... the last contestant, Alexis G...

quite impressive...i like her style...hehe...dun be surprise if i wear dress as short as that...haha...i will try one day...and fulfil one of my ny resolution, 'fashion victim'...and of course i like her voice...and i dont think she oversang the song...
So If im a American, i'll probably AIVOUT - Jorge and Anoop.....I have no idea y they are still in...they are quite entertaining...but maybe this week is not their week... And for now..my fav....adam, megan, alexis, matt, alison, gokey....*subject to change* =b
the rest....no comment....

No comments:

Post a Comment