Oct 16, 2008

P.S. I LOVE YOU





Read...Watched...Lovedd it....

The movie based on The fiction novel "PS I LOVE YOU" written by Cecelia Ahern....


The first time I laid my hand on this book... couldnt let go of this book....I just couldnt wait what will happen next.... and whats the next mission is...

The movie was slightly different...but still get 2 thumbs up from me...

Its so damn romantic and sad that U just hate Gerry for dying so young and leaving her alone, it broke my heart seeing her losing her direction in life until she got a mail from GERRY...arghhh...surprise surprise....

Damn! Im so in love with Gerard Butler...I AM SOOO IN LOVE with Gerard Butler that I cannot imagine how much LOVE could Holly"Hilary Swank'had for him.....

WATCH THISSSS.....U SHOULDDDD.....
Though...sometimes ada juga part boring....well...somehow there are forgiven...overall i heart this movie ...



P.S. I LOVE YOU

XOX Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment