Oct 26, 2008

30 second to mars

The Kill This is their first song that i first fell in love with ~Jared Leto.../forgive me couldn't help it.../~when i first fell in love with their music... From Yesterday Sorry...the first few minutes movie scene was cut short...but that will not matter right, because it's not really important anyway, Jared Leto is not in yet...So no worries...but u still can find it in youtube if u insist...which i think u wont bother... Attack Kind of fell in love with jared leto anndddd the music all over again...though lot of edited scene, thats wat makes the video unique... A Beautiful Lie This one...breathtaking.....I love them then And I still love them now...
This blog is simply to say that
I LOVE Jared Leto....
I love 30 second to mars...

*satisfied-sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment