Oct 21, 2008

Love...as said by these people...




Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone
, South Park, Chef Aid, 1998
Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
Victor Hugo (1802 - 1885), Les Miserables, 1862

No one can understand love who has not experienced infatuation. And no one can understand infatuation, no matter how many times he has experienced it. Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

Will you love me in December as you do in May, Will you love me in the good old fashioned way? When my hair has all turned gray, Will you kiss me then and say, That you love me in December as you do in May?
~James J. Walker


Loving is never a waste of time. ~Astrid Alauda

Life only starts when love comes. ~From the movie Bill of Divorcement, 1932

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.
~Author Unknown


At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. ~Plato

It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you.
~Author Unknown


It's easier if I can let go of this Love which may never be mine...Everyone knows that Love is hard to get rid off... ~Unknown

Can you see that Im in Love...You makes me feel sad and lonely when you are not around. ~Unknown


The greatest pain that comes from love, Is loving someone you can never have. ~ Author Unknown


Stupid Love makes me think too much ...I almost lost my mind...
too much love makes my head spinning...Not that I dont want lov e ...it just where too much...Like when u drink too much water, u got drunk and u feel like throwing out....owwhh its alittle bit like that....damn.....Okay I talk noncense.....I should be in peace...and aliveeee ...haha...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment