Apr 20, 2010

Some one Out There...




I hope so much that this would be our song...
~.~ but no, its not our song... and of course when there is no 'our'...there is no us...



Feels like everything coming back to me, again,
deja vu...DEJA VU...deja vu...

alot in common....yet different people, different character, different kind of situation...different places,

so much different....so much in common

its different, but its the same line of story......

and the only one that remain the same all the time is me...
Im standing in the middle of all these...and Im going round and round and round at the same place.... yet no one really come and save me....

im here...
they are there...

they are out of reach...~~

Im tired of reaching out for some one who isnt really there to catch me...

No comments:

Post a Comment