Apr 3, 2010

My farmville

I know I am NOT the only one who is obssess with Zynga Game in facebook... So I want to share my Farmville to the rest of the world who care enough to google "Farmville"....; p~`


This is how my FV looked like when i first started, just 6 patches of plowed land...haha....

due to some reasons, i started to play this game, and never stop since, which was a bit scary, because i tend to forget that there is lifeee outside this so-called FV...



and im obsess with this game, because somehow it challenge the creative side of my brain.


Andddd, not forgettting to mention alot of my neighborrs are wayy far ahead of me....and so the competitive side of me triggered.

pictures were taken in level 1 to 10...now im in level 34 going to 35...yet they are still so far ahead....mmm...



Ps. u know, i really have no idea what to blog anymore, since everythng i blog was just too damn i-dont-know, boring and pathethic..and so maybe this is the best thing to blog about...atm ;p haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment