Apr 17, 2010

Only meant for Jerkss

As i clearing my blog post, mostly still in draft....thinking to delete all of themm because i know i wont everr post them anyway....I stumble upon some of my very old post still in draft...

and I almost forgot about it...a very angry post i must say...haha
Rant about some friends who said to me "eee Lesbiann" to me, whoever that friend was, i should have mention his/her name...

Since when a girl is guilty of lesbian when they go out with girlss....or have a lott of girrlllls as friendsss.....I dont know...maybe girlss are suppose to be loner huh...

Oh ya....maybe its because im single like since the day u met me is it?

Y am I single anyway...
Becauseee I ammm not thattt attractive? I dont know how to flirt? I x know how to dress like a barbie doll? I dont have enough sex-appeal? I speak stupid things most of the time? Ohh ya u havee alott of thingss to say What I dont have or what im not goood enough .....whatever they are.....One thiing for sure...


Because U ARE a JERK....

J.E.R.K............... jerkkk........ need me to defineee??? whateverr jerkkk...

No comments:

Post a Comment