Dec 4, 2008

Z...Z...Z...Z...

I know..I am suppose to be sleeping right now...

But I dont feel like sleeping at all...my eyes wide open...well....i kinda woke up late this morning ..actually i woke up at 2pm or was it some time around 4pm?

ooo crap...it was not because i was overslept or something ...

U see I slept around 7 to 8am this morning and before i finally sleep i tried very hard to fool myself into sleeping...have too many things in my mind that i could not just stop thinking...Twilight made me think a lot....makes me sleep late everyday and finally formed this as a habit....NOT HEALTHY!!! especially when i try so hard not to add any more wrinkles around my eyes....not like i have many, but in time i will have them right...and for me to sleep very late everyday will speed up the process of aging(i guess)....

maybe its a good idea...since i look innocent(people keep telling me im innocent, Im not THAT innocent!!) a wrinkle or two may makes me look wiser and not very innocent looking...OH CRAPP!!!i talk nonsense again..whatever u say dude.....

This post is just an excuse to blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment