Dec 16, 2008

***

.THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I TURN 30.

--*--Cliff Diving
i got the idea from New moon... i could almost imagine Bella, i could almost imagine myself jump off the cliff ....
--*--Diving
2 of my friends, marie and susi are very excited about this...but due to some reason we still havent pursue our dream...not my dream at first...because im terrified
to be in a pool with a group of sharks...give me alot of imagination to make me give up...but after a long decade of waiting to complete our swimming lesson, just so that we can do our 3 days course(if im not mistaken)...diving finally are listed in my dream list....because i cannot wait to swim with turtle...no turtle??? okay the coral is fine with me...--*--Snow!!!
To touch snow...play a snowball game...make a snow man....what else...to take picture while its snowing...haha....sakai...but so what....--*--Ski
learn how to ski....

--*--To dye my hair with bold color
mmmm.....ngam juga yerrr....

oopss...sorry still learning photoshop....

--*--Curl my hair

--*--Travel to US! Italy! Australia! and so on...
Or at least one of these place....Okay I want to travel after i turn 30 as well, but u just have to texperience this before 30 just for the sake of saying ' been there, done that... do u want to see the pictures?'...hehe....

........................and more.....later guys.... later...im sleepy...

p.s. anyone have the sme thing in mind?call me.... hehe...

2 comments:

  1. mar! good luck with ur list of things to do before u turn 30!

    bagus u do the hair curling and dying first. sebab itu yg paling sanang i see in ur list. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ya...sia rasa pun itu yg the only thing yg sia bulih achieve pada waktu2 yg dekat...

    ReplyDelete