Dec 29, 2008

Manicure + Pedicure = Fingers looking good...

MY NEW OBSESSION

wasted some rm30++ to buy this 'skin food' product to feed my nails...bought two of them...light brown and light green and both sparkle... i <3>....

it was like an investment for me, i know it doesnt grow like money when u invest it ...but knowing that im not that kind of person who likes to groom myself, i think it worth it... and it was indeed an investment...(well at least from my point of view...)

see... how niceeee....

my nails sparkle like diamond that they dont deserve to be called 'cat kreta'... ciss cousin sia la tu yg ckp....saya sangat hampa...but i know better...heehee.. i know when my nails are looking good...so nothing matters , because i love my nails...= b
okay, enough with the cam whoring, Nails..see you later dude...

hope to pamper myself some more again later ....


p.s. going to color my hair soon

2 comments:

  1. eeeee so lawa la ur nails!!! i also wanna pamper my nails la ni. jeles sia nmpk. nice oh! skin food products pun sia tdk pernah try. so might as well la kan. hihihi btw, did u change ur hp number ka mar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawaa...itu pun first time maa sia try skin food pnya product... main tutup mata beli sj ni...
    no i didnt change my hp no..tapi skrg 016 sia not available tu...sia guna Celcom skrg...number sia 539...to be continued

    ReplyDelete