Dec 18, 2008

Twilight side effect


I am currently writing Breaking Dawn...
...the final book of My Twilight Saga...well thats what they call my story...

I assumed u have read Eclipse then, the 3rd book...


All 3 books are like diary to me, except that they are not personal anymore. i decided to tell the whole world , my story...Our Story from my side of the story...

At this point , u should have known about my feeling toward Jake...my best friend...
Oh how I love him...I love him to bits...and he have known that since the first day we met...
He was my sun when my day was impossibly dull and dark...
I loved him...but how could i hurt him by loving him yet not choosing him?
I loved him...but i loved Edward more...

Edward Edward....Edward is the love of my life ...the love of my existence...
Without him...how could i live?
I remember the day when he left me...
I never imagine myself get through that kind of nightmare again....
i could say it was like living in a vacuum...no sound no light no air no nothing....
except for me....but knowing he existed somewhere in this world, was enough....
enough to keep me sane and alive...

But now...I can't believe this!
he's being overly protective! i AM strong...maybe I'm not the strongest...
but still...
i am able to protect myself, for crying out loud...

I wondered why i choose him over Jake... Ha!
Jake would not shield me from any excitement...

Edward...he didn't even let me hunt for mountain lion...instead he brought me to Alaska and hunt for some penguin.....ooo cute penguin but there are my food after all..but i hated those stinky fishy smell... Besides I don't think I like hanging out with his fan, well you know who!

Okay, stop whining...
I think he's back....I'd better be going...
He still owes me something...
And before that,I have to call Jake and ask for updates...I miss her already...

P.S. I Love Edward...

Love Always
Bella


Read Eclipse, borrowed the book from LK, ba this is due to my lack of patient, couldn't wait any longer...abis stock...so i just borrowed LK's book, and lend her my Breaking Dawn as an exchange...
Now am reading Breaking Dawn...damn...how i hope this book will never end...

Oh ya sorry for my "wanna-be- bella" or "wanna-be-stephenie-meyers" behaviour...
I thought maybe i could get over this twilighters behaviour so that i can be normal twilight reader by writing that....ooo cukup la....

Sorry i dont have editor.....so u'll find a lot of
hang kang english....buttt BIARRR....

So Long People....

No comments:

Post a Comment