Oct 22, 2011

Is now reading....

Did I tell u that its been a long time since i really3 read a book and enjoy it.....hmmm....most of the time I force myself to read, which is not fun at all...Whatever book I started reading...it will only half-read....and the 1st book of Harry Potter that i bought last July..not a single page flip open...still looking new as ever...and months after....my so called motivation gone again......Nowadays...DSLR Mag is what I read....err not really...more like looking at the marvelous and wonderful pictures taken....but not reading it...ha haa....

but hey....this book could be my saviour....the movie will be coming out soon....and I've watched the trailer....love it!....and so I decided to read this book before watching it....

I dont know what really made me buy this book...believe me, I never really buy a book unless I can relate to it or if it reallly5 interesting....becausee there are lotsss of books that I havent read here...maybe neverr....but stilll there is really no need for me to buy.....but I reallly3 can relate to this book i almost cried..how sweet and stupid...but i dont know...I would probably write about this again later for the review....

Until then peeps..

Here I come world of wild imagination...muaahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment