Oct 9, 2011

Forever Trilogy...

I downloaded calibre a month ago when i was in KK....but I have no idea how to use it...Looking forward for Christmas so I can read lottsa books...but i doubt that....since my interest for reading this year is extremely low...most of the time i spent most of my money to dslr magazine...which have no use for me since i dont have a dslr of my own...but one thing....it burns my desire to have one (i can harldly breath most of the time)....

back to romance....Ive read like thousands of romance...haha...no....not really...but i lose count...and Jude Devaraux -Knight in shining armour...that was my very first romance....which i love so much...but if i read it now....i will only roll my eyes to every part of it....because after reading a bunch of her books it can be abit predictable....ha ha

but this book is still one of my favorite..Read the excerpt here

But for my opinion...the best of Jude Devaraux are these 3 books....Forever, Always & Forever and always...a trilogy series by JD...which is a combination of romance and horror...with a pinch of magic....err not really magic like magic in harry potter...more like 6th sense and witchcraft....errr...
something like that laa




I forget which is which first....but the first book is forever....and err forever&always ... always....or otherwise....u can ask for assistant from the bookstore keeper....;p

go on ...get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment