Oct 9, 2011

30 second to mars live in i-city


This is what I missed last July....just got to post it in here...yeayyy....i know i know....this is old storyy....bla bla bla....

I love Jared Leto not from his acting career(i love the rest tooo....but the thing is He's the only one i know...they are a great band...)....I never watch whatsoever movie he acted yet....never seen alexander the great...and never seen the fat jared leto movie too....i have no idea whats the title....I love him purely because of his music...I love his vocal....and cant deny i love his looks....muahaha...he have this very sharp and smoky eyes..i dont even know whats that suppose to mean anymore....sharp and smoky......hhahah...ohh weelll....

his voice.....well this is how I describe his voice....thundering sound....strict demanding and desperate....HA HA.....sharp but not that sharp....neverending voice.....u know what....i think i need an english class.....ok la untill later...

No comments:

Post a Comment