Jul 17, 2011

Whatever that has a beginning has an end




Alas, HARRY POTTER has ended.
I've watched alll of them....all 7 of them.
Dont believe me when I say 'Ive watched them all'...haha....i think I missed 1 or 2 movies...cant remember which though....somehow that makes me feel happy because there are things that are yet to be discovered...and will beee....veryy soon....
Now that it has ended...it left a hole inside my heart....it is as if you are waving goodbye to someone you've known and love after knowing them for 10 years, 10 year? ermm not counting....and then they are gone from your life forever....except that they live in your memory, and you can meet them again by watching the repeat on TV which is quite different experience from the very first time U watched it in the cinema ~not knowing what to expect at all....new magic? new secret? new enemy? new key? moree beautiful scene? new character???
~SPOILER ALERT~
About the last part of HP...I almost cried watching it... perhaps it was because of their unity and loyalty towards HP....or maybe it was because of their beautifully presented magic....or simply because it was the last HP...and there will be no more HP....*sob sob*...
-Unexpected-
I dont know that Severus will be verrry important character....not that he's not...I mean important as important to complete the story.....I didnt know that he once have a crush with LiLy-gal....Idk...maybe bf-gf rship....or just bff for life until they got into Hogwarts and seperated by groups...Lily to Griffindo and Severus to Slytherin...hell i dont even know whether thats the right way to spell their groups....anyway...will be talking about the books soon....I think after watching the movies it is time for me to explore the book and to compare it with the movie....yeay i will be talking alot about HP I hope....though it is a bit too late...but hey....the HP is classicc...it wont just fade in time....it will be a top listed novels children must-have books...unless people nowadays dont make love anymore than I believe my two cents post about HP is ....arrr why am i explaining my self....ok whatever skip this.....
Though there were few plots/scenes I dont completely understand...or understand but cant explain ha haa( which I only knew by logic or by heart which only I understood, haha which might not be the correct explaination...ha ha)...I rated H/P 8 out of 10......though I really want to give 10/10 ha ha...hey, no matter how good....everything have a space for improvement....so 8/10 is freaking great man.....
*one of the most annoying character in HP...which made HP more interesting*

Owhh yaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the worst rumours Ive heard about HP....-____-
1. HP died....yeay.....-__-...and then many people got madddd because the author J.K Rowling let the character die....ha ha
2. Everyone is aliveeee againnn...the good oness....-____-.....on the last part...I waass ACTUALLY waiting for a sign that James and Lily and even sirius black risen from the dead....tilll i saw ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER......and then I said 'finish?'..u dont know howw dissapointed I was...because I lovee all of the characterrss....
to HARRY POTTER, RON WEASLEY AND HERMIONE GRANGER and all...CHEERSS.....




No comments:

Post a Comment