Jul 7, 2011

Just rambling about Transformers 3


I wanna write a review about Transformer 3....but I believe half of the world already done so...or at least watched it themselves.....so...i changed my mind....

and yeay...my review would had been all about how i dont like the new girl...haha...but she's pretty just like her nickname in the movie...she looks like an angel...blonde serene fair tall....while Megan looks more like an archangel....angel of war....hahah....tougher character...not as tall...black hair + olive skin...i-dont-care facial expression....slick....

welll ...the movie is awesome...

there my short reviews.....haha ;p


p.s. I added the facebook 'like' button recently...
;p if u havent notice it yet....click 'like' if u like....and click 'like' if u dont like....ha ha....naaa....just click 'like' if u think i deserve a 'like'...or if u want a shortcut to my link from ur facebook wall...
or u can just click 'like' to see how it works....ha ha...nuf said... goodnight all....

No comments:

Post a Comment