Nov 27, 2011

Julie Powell

Speaking about cooking....

mmm....I have this love and loathe relationship with cooking...I love doing it...but I just hatee it when I have to do it everyday especially when I have to do it like a daily chore....but cooking is what I love to do....to challenge myself....to create wonderful meal and know that I succeed...great or not....thats another story...ha ha...

and that also includes watching whatever cooking shows....moviess and all that....I love the story about Julie Powell...watched the movie 'Julia and julie'- story about Julia and Julie how they venture into cooking and becoming successful.....Julia Child....trying her best to write and sell 'Mastering the art of french cooking'....while Julie, become famous blogger and author by blogging about her attempt to cook all the recipes in Julia Child's Cookbook....

So here's her Official Blog....Too bad I cannot find her Original blog anymore....Must have been deactivated or something...what a waste...just in case if its still in the WWW...would you be kind enough to share...but I doubt that....

No comments:

Post a Comment