Nov 27, 2011

Christmas and 2012 Project

One month to go until Christmas....as usual, I want to do alot of things for Christmas....guess wanting to do something is not as simple as the mind visualise it....alot of aspect need to think...and all these ideas and excuses created by my brain is making me crazy....

too many things too little time....and not just for christmas....I think next year will be a hectic year for me...I love being busy...Because when Im not, i will be very down and moody...but then again i love my quiet time....i can stay in my room all day long and yet loving it...as long as I do something...thanks to my ukulele...my laptop and my books(which I rarely flip open nowadays)....and myyy so called unwanted room....yeay IM MOVING to a new room(in the name of privacy Im willing to move)...yeay...I dont know howw...but Im gonna revamp it....myself ....at first I dont like this room....but its empty for the last few years...5-10 years i guess...so since i never had a sense of belonging towards any room my whole life...eventhough Im sleeping alone...IM SHARING ...(the downside of being the younger sister).....Im quite excited to do whatever I want to this room without any permission, no feeling guilty or waste of money....yeay...I hope this excitement dont die on me at the first few month....

First of all...Im gonna paint the room Black....wahahhaha.....no just kidding....but im gonna paint the room...and the rest lets see what I can do.....and yess....before that, I need to find a new job, which pays enough to pay my dream....hhuhu...and i have alot of dreams....arghh...

Until then peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment