Apr 9, 2011

Interest

Have I ever told you I love gardening as much as i love music...i love gardening since the day I helped my mom to plant some flower bedding outside the kitchen when i was mmm 10? surprisingly they keep on living until few years ago...not counting (when they are forcefully digged out) ha ha ...

yeayy...i love to watch the plant keep on living....and when the first bud came out....the feeling is indescribable...and if the flower is blooming beautifully...i am like a proud mommaa...
buttt....so farr...i feel like everything is not at the right track....so no gardening....

I love cooking even though I hate doing it EVERY SINGLE DAY....by force...this is more about my egoistic nature....

I love arts...but no...i wont do it everyday and not great at it either...thats why i think i am more to appreciate-arts kind of person.....

Yeay I love INTERNET...It is like my personal educator....my personal friend....my dictionary...almost my everything....

no need to mention i end up surfing on the net all day long....like there is no tomorrow.....
I should name him/it like a real person....

Well of course I love alot more thingsss...sometimes i thought i dont have interest in anything at all(and that really freaks me out)...
so this is my post to remind myself i do love alot of things....

:p bwek :p....

No comments:

Post a Comment