Apr 4, 2011

Fighting over a violet scarf

Caitlyn grabbed a scarf from my hand just a few moment after i paid the Indian guy....

Caitlyn: My scarf....Papa...I have a new scarf.
Me: Nooo....Caitlyn borrow Auntie's scarf.
Caitlyn: Noooo...this is my scarf.

and then caitlyn wiped her nose and wiped her mouth and her face with my violet scarf....and tried to wrapped the overly big sized scarf around her body...obviously attempt failed....then she wrapped the scarf around her hands instead...

Me: Caitlyn dont be too rough...thats my new scarff....
Caitlyn: nooo...my scarfff....

Then i realised....she was just teasing me....A KIDDD TEASING MEEE....haha

She sung ABC...Twinkle twinkle ...Itsy bitsy spider...and then in no time...she forgot about the scarf...

And it was mine again....


not too long after...

Caitlyn: Wheree's my scarf ?...
Me: Don't know....Ghost eat?.....Caitlynnnn where's my scarf??
Caitlyn: Ghost eat....

Ha haa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment