Feb 6, 2011

Skip this...

Ive lost interest in novels, korean dramas, and love songs..they are just so annoying...they are just a bucnh of stuff which bored me to death...at least these past few months...i bought 2 new books which arent even half read...."mary stay out all night"....u wait till i have time for you...."love songs"...ok at least i still love them the same...

I dont know what interest me anymore....i guess none....

I was bloghopping from one unknown blog to another unknown blog, just to see what i havent see somewhere around the world, and i stumbled upon a blog which is full of craps...of course not for the writer...but I just hate posts which talks alot about love...how love sucksss....and how they rewrite quote about love....bla bla bla...they are definitely living with love and in love...but then they she said love sucks...what do you mean? sudah lah kamu....

Yeah I know....there are ups and downs....but...life...is it all about love?

Love is not a rocket science...they are so simple...but it is so complicated because human being made it complicated...so love is complicated...;p Our feeling is complicated....our emotion made us complicated...

I know it is very important...but...I just hate reading about it...so cheesy, and it gives me goosebump ha ha... thats a first....ha ha...

Id talked alot about love before...but I never get goosebump...i love talking about love...it is so mindblowing...yet nowadays...it gives me goosebump...OMG...theres something wrong with me...Im so weird...

P.s. where have all the magic and sparks gone....


Oh no wonder, its february....

No comments:

Post a Comment