Jan 15, 2011

My first photoshoot...

Ha Ha!

I wish!

....



the first time when i got a chance to shoot a pic...it came out blurr...

and i was clueless about how it works...;p


And now,
still in the state of figuring out whats the multi functions are actually for....I tried to use Manual as much as i could....just so that i could understand more....
you see all these pictures have too many distractions... ;p

and...u can see the lighting are not very nice.......some were overexposed...:p
but still its a good shot...but not great...
still cannot make money....;p haha
Actually, it's not about money...haha

but more about...how i can put emotions into a picture...because id been inspired too many time through pictures....

and i want to pass that feeling to every walks of life...

so that they too can appreciate their life no matter how hard....kunun...;p

make money juga la....sikit2...

I pray that someday i will own my very ownnn DSLR...

Lord, grant my prayer....i'd asked....:(
harap2 sia manang 4d....

Peace be with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment