Jan 9, 2011

Just another show...

...that inspires me...and wow me



Watched Junior Masterchef Australia...

I was amazed with their ability to cook...what have i done in my younger days....na~da~...nada nada nada....ha ha



I remember wanting to help to clean the dishes...just so that i could play with water and bubbles...that was before i could reach the pipe on the sink....ha ha...i was as innocent as a kid should be....nothing like the cute guys above...they look innocent but....fuhhh they cook like a pro....

The youngest contestant was just 8 y.o....and when i was 8, in primary 2...i wonder if i were even allowed in the kitchen...ha ha.....the only thing that i remember is...when i was in primary school....when i was hungry...i will make myself and everyone pancakes...for my mom...boboi...and the maids... haha....thats the most simple thing i can do i guess...and i did it solo...no one help me *proud**big smile*...:p....hahaha....

but....but my friend...which was a year older than me...cook for her whole family for dinner...so i lost to her...haha....:p nothing to be proud of afterall....:p

p.s.i wonder how their parents teach them to cook and bake....its difficult to make them remember their abc and 123....they must have done the same recipe everynight...
or maybe their kids are just pure genius...and talented...

No comments:

Post a Comment