Feb 7, 2009

2008 Cute's Blogger Award


Rules:

1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
sudaa..=b


2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
tagged by eSKay & VSK..
both my sister...and both very creative...writing, sketching...all things to do with creativity...quite champen la dorang...better than me for sure...hhaa
both can be funny and garang at the same time...
both used to bully me to make their nescafe...and they have their OWNN recipe...*-_____-"*
both of them most of the time in front of the pc monitor...blogging googling ...and im pretty sure both of them ym-ing to each other even though they live under d same roof..=b ya kann!! and the rest u can ask them if u dare...heehee..


3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...

#1-fact: wants to own laptop, DSLR, and new hp....
#2-hobby: I love reading..but im not a bookworm
#3-fact: x
dress to impress...but i changed my mind...i'll try my best to groom...
#4-hobby: I love blogging..my ideas always come to me when i want to sleep...but when i try to blog about it, then there are alot of excuses not to blog abt it...not appropriate...not quite interesting..too much info...et cetera...
#5-fact: i think too much when i want to sleep...that explain y i cannot sleep...
#6-hobby: i love gardening...but i dont really know 100% how to do it...
#7-fact: a week ago or more, i planted tomato seeds...1 or 2 cm tall suda...=b...
#8-hobby: i love to sketch as well=b ..but quite amateur la...
#9-fact: i want to learn to use photoshop cs3...

#10-hobby: i love to go watch movies with ppl that i love...they are my fnf...=)

4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog. with all the power I have I pass this award to...


i passed this award to....

#1 - Nehta - heehee....cute music/pictures
#2 - A.Meenuk - cute background=)
#3 - Inden - very cute ways of pnyampaian mesej....
#4 - Tompok - cute pictures =)
and another 6 bloggers....hehe...if i didnt tag u....i tag u oso la...=)

above all...cute bloggg guyss...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment