Jan 8, 2009

Laguna Beach

SEASON 2

***
I dislike Kristin alot....she's so loud and what a drama queen...
She annoys me...
Kristin

and Stephen...I dont like him either....if Kristin is so over him...so what just get over her...and please do not seek comfort from Lauren aka LC Stephen

and what i hate about LC...she is always there for Stephen, whenever Stephen hv problem with Kristin, u can see LC with open arms comforting him...hoping that Stephen will someday realize that Kristin do not deserve him....whatever la....
Lauren/LC - like her dress

And Stephen, stop doing that!....back and forth between Kristin and Lauren...so unfair...


I really need to take a break from laguna beach for a while...they really pissed me off!!

The only person i like in Laguna Beach is Lo...and the rest, (0) no comment...
thats Lo with LC - one of the nicest person in LB




at least they have some story to share right...*SIGH*...sambung nanti la...


No comments:

Post a Comment