Jan 29, 2009

come come...we play lap lap fu...

Yesterday we played Kuah Merah ...
SG, LK, JK, NEK, NJS and myself...
at first, I lost all my money
(must hv limit ba)
but few hours later, LK went off to sleep early...ya manang sda kan...cisss...
bcos they didnt want to reduce another player...
SG asked LK to lent me money, RM5 nopoh la...


Thanks to them, i won all my money back....


AHAHHAHAHA!!



hv to pay LK back...

but stilll... i won my money back...

hehe



p.s. u all waitla tomorrow...we play laplap fu...sepa chong pengsan la....
cant wait to win some more money... $,$ hehe


4 comments:

  1. cilaka.... kalah mah!!!!! ish.. LK la tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard the GeoKutz won again.... Muahahhahahahahhaha..... apaitu..... "laukang"

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhaha...
    vsk..nehta and nicole ba tu...

    ya bah....malas sia ni lakibini geokutz oo...
    apa 'laukang'?

    ReplyDelete