Sep 5, 2008

John Galliano...Diorrrr


John Galliano...Christian Dior...John Galliano....Im sure every fashion freak knows who this guy is....

He inspires me like no other fashion designer does...he is good mannn.......

He is damn imaginative and creative.... and anything he does with textile ,almost made me cry.... and the fashion show....amazing...




Have a look at his collection...

GALLIANO

I love this killer- heel....so niceeee...





U dun believe me ar when i say i can and i will wear this to school...hehe...only if im in paris...




John galliano is a genius in fashion world







(I hope i didnt mix up his collection with other designers' collection....forgive me if i have done such a silly mistake)
Also check out this fashion show videos... Couldn't find the video that i fell in love with...


I will blog more about fashion...
until then

Cheers
mskuts

No comments:

Post a Comment