Sep 22, 2008

Bookworm TAG!!

Tagged again by my cousin Nehta..=)...this is actually my second tag...


Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?

I read comics for a start(doraemon,dragon ball,sailormoon,and so on...) and couldn't miss an episode since.... slowly i developed my love for books from comics to novel.... frankly speaking...life will be so dull without books....

What are some books you read as a child?s

besides the comics i mentioned before.....i read enid blyton...famous five...malay version....and some english books(forgot who the author and the title....


What is your favourite genre?
romance...fantasy...motivational...


Do you have a favourite novel?
books by JM and JD....


Where do you usually read?
In my room and in the living room....wherever that i feel comfortable

When do you usually read?
Whenever im at home if im not online


Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?

ya...trying not to...because i end up not reading both


Do you read nonfiction in a different way or place than you read fiction?
nope ....


Do you buy most of the books you read, or borrow them, or check them out of the library?
50/50

Do you keep most of the books you buy?
yes of course...brani kamu waris.... dragon ball and sa ilormoon sia semua kna waris......sittttt


If you have children, what are some of the favorite books you have shared with them? Were they some of the same ones you read as a child?
dragon ball.,,,,english version...yes


Do you keep a TBR (to be read) list?
yesss.... only in m y mind


What’s next?
cecelia ahern book....so selina pls return to me before i finish my smoke thief.... CK dun forget to bring kk yaaa.....

What books would you like to reread?
i have to many new books to read to even think to reread any book...


Who are your favourite authors?
I like JM JD,,,most author i get from my sis,.,hav eto look for my very own fav author...(mauuuu juga )


me tag....:

selina , unda, litha

No comments:

Post a Comment