Jul 22, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises


Frankly saying, I used to think that Batman is boring...I changed my mind when Heath Ledger was in the picture....And my opinion, his character shines more than the batman himself.....And I felt so devastated when he passed away....Somehow....The Dark Knight will never rise again....it wont be the same again for Batman, without Heath Ledger...but then again, i wonder, why not? Heath Ledger is not Batman, he is... was the joker....

And then years after Heath Ledger death.....The Dark Knight making a come back....though the Dark Knight Rises has nothing to do with Heath Ledger anymore.....i still feel that a part of Batman is missing....I thought It wont be as good as before....

Turns out that I was wrong......so wrong indeed.... And guess what ...The Dark Knight Rises is superb....and I want to watch it again....

And Bravo Christian Bale....now I want to marry you.....you are no longer forgettable....:p....

plus, I have a crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt.....(for now)....

Guyysss....lets watch it again!!!!

So Here's my rate: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment