Feb 13, 2012

Whitney Houston


Growing up, Whitney Houston was one of my favourite singer....alongside with Mariah Carey and Celine Dion...
Years gone by....even without saying it...I still love most of her songs...even though she had been struggling with drugs, and failed to recover, I never stop loving her songs....for her music touches my heart and soul every time....

At 48, Whitney Houston passed away...it's not a shock, knowing she has been in a battle with drugs for so longg now....but it is such a devastated news that this talented person wont be around singing her song and make us cry anymore...


Your song will always be in our heart and mind,
You will always be missed Whitney Houston, May your soul rest in peace...

2 comments:

  1. Another great lost. Most of her songs accompanied me when I was heartbroken. Thank You Whitney Houston for all the beautiful melody you brought to our life. Rest in Peace.
    "May you find some comfort there" - Angel by Sarah McLachlan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lost indeed...:( there will be no more whitney :(

    ReplyDelete