Jan 25, 2012

Hello guys :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARR!!!

Was supposed to update my blog yesterday...but half part of my Laptop kena hujan yesterday...due to unpredictable weather....haishh...so I have to tahan hati and not switch on my laptop yesterday....Nasib ada hair-dryer.....And was thinking to put inside the rice bucket...just in casee....but...i figured kali karing sudaa....:p....desperate to go online...:p

Never again I leave my laptop near the window while I am not aroundd.....speaking about my laptop....My laptop alwaayyssss get stuck...walaupun bulum panas.......yesterday pacah record(before the incident yg kna hujan)...

Maybe I opened too many tabs..:p.

mmm..do you think Apple is better than Windows....last time I used apple...I didnt like it...because I didnt like the mouse....that simple little thing changed my mind about Apple....but who knows....Sometimes in order to love something...you have to really get to know about them...before deciding you really dont like it....but for now....I prefer Windows...

p.s. still hunting job....

2 comments:

  1. Happy CNY :) Pretty lucky the laptop wasnt on when it got wet. :) BTW Apple is quite nice if you really get used to it. Im a windows user myself but thats mostly because I grew up with windows. Still, I wouldnt mind getting an apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeremiah...
    Usually I just leave my computer on sleep mode...and will auto switch on just by moving the cursor or pressing any button...I guess that day I was really lucky....
    Maybe I get Apple next time...since I really love to learn garageband...but lets see about that....:) Neways, hope u have a great holiday ^_^

    ReplyDelete