Dec 24, 2011

2011 Christmas Eve


It's Christmas Eve....Have a blessed Christmas Eve everyone...

dont really feel the spirit of Christmas...I cant feel it...not yet....hmmm...

December 2011 is quite a trying month...I almost didnt get my AL...almost have to work until the end of year.......

And it get worst when my transportation to Apt was not on time .....Missed my flight....where I have to queue at counter (if im not mistaken) 65/66/67....extra exp for cab and luggage + penalty fees for missed flight...almost have to pay rm450 for my extra luggage....which if i didnt missed my flight I have to pay that much anyway....thanks to one of the staff 'Fauzi' who helped me with my extra luggage...and most probably put a comment in their ssystem so i get priority for a seat...:p....because I knew the 2 ladies who queued earlier....just like me waited since the day before...and most of all thanks to the Kutai's clan who prayed for me....


Besides that...my Aunt is not in a good conditions for a celebration....and she refuse to go for a medical check up.......and my father is not in a pink of health too...

And I am Roomlesss...and the room Im suppose to beautify is from what I can see....is quite hopeless for coziness.......and now jobless....and not for very long....would probably be penniless....if i dont get a job in the near future....and may be quite desperate....ha ha....

Ohh yaa....and I found out that the DSLR was stolen.....whoever that person is....u'r soooo hopeless....maybe there is a reason to that.....why Lorddd?

Dear Lord, Have mercy on me...

Anyway.. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve....and pleasant December...

No comments:

Post a Comment