Jun 1, 2011

WAR


My heart is whimpering...crying....
and then came the unintended teardrops...straight from the heart....

I thought my heart is gone...just nt feeling it nowadays...

then my mind absorbs too much unwanted information....
and then my heart starts beating like no one business...it is in war with every beat...
and then it spreads to my brain and now my mind almost explodes...and then my stomach...all the butterflies dead, dead trying to survive...my tummy refuse to take any food or liquid....my mind just wont let that happen...

My eyes...even when I try to close them...try to sleep ...i still can see everything in my mind......

my body is in war....my soul is my hope....

p.s. NO ONE SHOULD EVER FEEL THIS WAY....I hope i am the only one who understand it...n this is just the beginning...how will i ever get thru this....i dont even get to fight for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment