Nov 27, 2010

Marry me, Mary!

Yeay...its weekend...

And im planning to watch Korean drama series today...

last time i remembered...i watched "playfull kiss"....but i didnt watched the whole episodes....it was not boring...i just stopped watching...maybe next time...

Now im gonna concentrate this one instead....

"Marry me, Mary." aka "Mary stay out all night."....found it while bloghopping...;p

you know i hate it when some movies named their maid character after maria or mary or marie...haha...the one reason why i check out this movie..because the MAIN character named after mary..mae ri to be exact...haha...korean version.


I dont recognised the guys...one reason y i dont like Korean movies because their guy actors seems like so vain..sometimes a bit sissy...i like kim rae won though..and rain too(even though he's a bit soft, he proved me wrong in full hse and in his videoclips..) :p......

oh, i recognised her, Moon Geun Young.


...this picture must be taken from "Autumn in my heart"

And i thought she's still a kid...


See...shes a grown up girl already...



Here's the sypnosis.

If you want to watch, come join me. Im watching it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment