Sep 20, 2010

update update

I realized that i didnt update my blog more often than i should...and that I didnt write what i wanted to....because i hate people judging me from what i write....unfortunately that's how it is...

I hate that everytime when i want to write down something, i have to think about what others may say...and that what i write is not appropriate...yeay i like to share inappropriate things like ...how i hate my day...or how i hate today's food...or could be mmore serious than that...all the things that are inappropriate...like how im complaining right noww....when i should be grateful...believe it or not...there are alot of things that i love tooo...i just dont keep it here...due to my busy happy days...:p...

i got so fed up...that i end up not updating anything......and u know what....most of what suppose to be the updates...stay as draft for months...until i decide to delete all...

well...i decided to change my blog address....but havent decide the title yet....maybe later when i find the best name i want...but now let me search in my head first..

No comments:

Post a Comment