May 3, 2010

Goodness me!!

O.M.G. its already May...And what have I done so farr....argghhh...

....HeYYY !~!!! TIMEEE !! chilllexxx la timeee.....dont go so fast.....damn....U making me NERVOUSSS!

Been bloghoping, and OMG.OMG. there are alottt of interesting people out there...with interesting talenttt....with i-want-that-talent-too-wtf TALENT....so green with envy...but no la....Im not that kind of person who gets envy easily ...just ...jealousss....(oo are they the same thing, i dont know...) okay... okay...

THEY ARE SO FUC-___-KING INTERESTING...Makes me feel so little in my own wide world...

But thanks to them they inspires mee...these are the kind of people I looked up to, that I respect....I know what I want...I just dont know that is WHAT I WANT....BUT MONEY DISTRACTING MEEE owhhh and the lack of self-belieff.....damn....


Anywayy....the conclusion iss.... ITS FUC^,^KING MAY already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment