Dec 21, 2009

My Favourite Chefs...♥♥♥

Back at home...I used to be one of the cook...and Oh U have no idea how I despise cooking...even to think about cooking makes me sick and tired...oo u know y...i dont know how to cook so...i cannot just cook fried eggs or maggie soup aka sup tarajun whenever its my turn...org kata x kretiviti langsung...


And now, after watching too many cooking show...I can say I lurrvveee cooking...but of course I believe this is just a temporary mood....because once im back to the kitchen i will hate it all over again...I just hate to think and plan what to cook especially when i cannot cook what i want to...its just frustrating...and all I can cook is...*sigh* the same recipe over and over again...but if u ask a pro..the chef with the big white head...I will say...they will always come out with a new recipe...Neway, these are the people who makes me drooling ~,~ every time watching them working in the kitchen....

Jamie Oliver , if only he is still single...who knows...hahah...im so pathetic...





What I love about him is that...he justttt love using lotsa lotsa lotsssa herbs and spices in whatever he is cookinggg....and lotttssa cheeseeeeessss.....yummiliciousss..

& i just cannot help but to wait for his unconscious reactions, if u really observe every movement he made, u 'll notice him scratchin' his head or diggin' his ear with his finger while marinating the poultry or whatever he's doing....but u dont see that alot anymore with his new show...haha..too badd..

OOOooo and I love his garden....soooo cute...=)



~Source~

i would have thought Michael Smith is some famous musician with that curly hair and veryyy handsome voice of him...haha...who doesnt love a man who can prepare great breakfast and dinner right?U should see his house....sooo niceeee...on a hill near the ocean....what an amazing place....And he have a pantry full of dried spices and herbs....like some sort of spices and herbs library...OOO i like that very muchhh^.^...



Lastly,

Bobby Chinn ...
I love him purely becauuuseeee....
he is just so cuteee, sooo gorgeous....u know i love ur food too=)

and the best part is ...he is stilll single...(right?..right?..tell me he is...he looks single to me)


Since the first two are married...Dearrr Lord U know exactly whats in my mind...


Nothing is impossible...
~_~
Mm!...
Gambateh! ~.~

2 comments:

  1. Hi, interesting things to share.
    I have just nanged you!
    I started a new blog, you can read my new post and nanged it too.
    Or you can visit my blog at www.gicchics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eve for the nang =)
    Will visit your blog soon after..

    ReplyDelete