Nov 1, 2008

Been 2 weeks...2 longgg weekss....
Not like there's anything happen or whatsoever btwn us...so what...

So I try my best not to think of him...but the universe trying its best to remind me of him...
Damn hard...I feel like Jonathan in 'Serendipity'...

thats sara and jonathan

dun mind me... there's nothing magical between us...No fantasy at all...no fairy tales..and THAT,i make myself believe..budu oo kan...but i hope there is...so sad...i dun even think fate or destiny have something to do with this...

but who cares ...
I CARE!!!...
I know what i feel...and im pretty sure what he feels...maybe im wrong....(FYI...most of the time i was wrong...but sometimes...i guess i was not....~whats my point...~)okay...dun take me away from my lala land yet...cos i really really reallyyyy miss him...

i miss him...

No comments:

Post a Comment