Aug 17, 2008

book books and bookss i <3

I am currently reading a book that i bought last month...and i already bought a few new books....and i really dun have time to read all of them...yet im planning to buy more...

currently im reading the smoke thief...but so far....i only have time to bring it wherever i go...but not to flip it open and start reading....and try to finish it off so that i can read another book that i bought yesterday...(a place called here by cecelia ahern..)cant wait to read this one...

And believe it or not...i bought 'new moon by stephanie meyer' last week...and i WELL know that ...i should buy her first book first in order to read this one...too bad 'twilight' was out of stock that time...and i cannot read new moon untiil i get my hand on twilight....shoottt...

and i would like to buy 'if only u could see me now' by cecelia ahern again... cant wait to have them all....anddd i know very well that....the ending of every of her books always doesnt make me happy and satisfied...i always think that she can end the story with a better ending....but no...it makes me sad and happy at the same time....

hmmm...next books that i want to buy ......twilight by stephanie meyer and the love of her life by harriet evans.....and this time i hope i dun forget my purse again like last time,,,,which caused me not to buy harriet evan book....which made me really sakit hati....

No comments:

Post a Comment