Jul 20, 2008

living is not just about earning income,contributing is living

Dear Blog,

Yesterday was my birthday....And i m writing this today as of 20th of July at 1022pm....

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY MARIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another year older...hopefully wiser.....

I received an Alarm msg from my phone that I set back in 2007....so it was written like this....."*SIGH *:0..ANOTHER YEAR OLDER...." ...and i think it was funny....its ok if u dun think so... it made me smile and laugh anyway....so i decided to set my alarm clock on my 24th birthday with the most hillarious msg ever...so that i will laugh like no one business on my birthday next year...

.............................................................................................................................
Just now..... they bought me a cake....and celebrate my birthday....

My daddy asked me : so what makes U happy on your birthday? Is it the cake or is it because u r happy because u r still here?

So I answered.... im happy because i have a cake to eat...hahah...i know...my answer was wrong...and i know that.....i DO feel lucky for being alive...meaning, im not being frank there..for saying im happy because of the cake....

and then he sighed..alaaaa*singsong sound*...and said...u r supposed to feel happy and lucky because u r still here...

U know....

......~~living is not just about earning income......contributing is living~~.........

Thomas Edison contribute something to the world by invented light.....
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'that is the kind of contribution he said....

so am i contributing something to the world....

My answer is...no.....at least ...not yet....
So by doing accounts...will i contribute something?....if accounts finalised on time ..is that good enough to contribute.....maybe....but only to the company...not to the world....

I got to start thinking of what is the best for me and to the world...and what i want to contribute...I got to start to be more serious...well...knowing that im a year older and hopefully wiser...
i got to think about my future....
and what 10 things that i never do that i want to do this year before my next bday.....
and what i want to achieve in 5-10 years time....
and many more to comes....

Accounting is something...but not everything...and i cannot do anything with it...because I AM very sure that I dont have passion for accounting....so I need, I have and I MUST go out from accounting.... thank goodness i work before i continue my degree.....imagine if i study degree in accounting....life must be very boring and stressfull...;b....

*mskuts*

2 comments:

  1. Whoaa...!! Ria. Hebat lah ur blog ... U won't believe how I stumbled upon ur blog rite? Ha! ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C3l@k@......!HOW U GET MY BLOGGGGG....MY BLOG IS SUPPOSED TO BE SECRETTTTT... nasib sia suda delete apa yg patut.. argggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete